Integrity Teamwork A Passion For Helping Others
Thats what embodies success at Western Mental Health Center. When you love your job, you never have to work a day in your life! WMHC has opportunities that can offer you a challenging and rewarding career that allows you to love your job by helping others and making a difference in the lives of many. Were eager to show you all we have to offer.
If you are interested in a career with Western Mental Health Center, please send your resume and cover letter to and to submit an online application.
Experiential Therapy At Western Mental Health Center
Experiential therapy is a type of therapy that has been found to be effective in the treatment of substance abuse. It is a âhands-onâ approach, which can involve anything from acting to rock climbing. The individual must trust the therapist for this therapy to work. This therapy helps individuals revisit and heal from past traumas and has been used in various behavioral and eating disorders.
Doctors & Health Care Providers
There are 18 members in Marshall MN.
You can use use filter to narrow down the members list, showing only members that you want.
|Doctor /Physician / Health care ProviderProvider Name||Taxonomies|
You May Like: Midwest Spine And Brain Institute
Western Mental Health Center Inc
Psychiatry 1 Provider
1212 E College Dr, Marshall MN, 56258
Make an Appointment
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Does Western Mental Health Center Inc…
Does Western Mental Health Center Inc offer virtual visits or other telehealth services?
Is Western Mental Health Center Inc physically located within a hospital?
Does Western Mental Health Center Inc offer weekend appointments?
Does Western Mental Health Center Inc have an onsite pharmacy?
Does Western Mental Health Center Inc offer appointments outside of business hours?
About Western Mental Health Center In Minnesota
Learn more from this summarized breakdown.
Western Mental Health Center is a Drug Treatment Center in Marshall, Minnesota, specializing in Dual Diagnosis , Mental Health, and Substance Misuse. A few of the levels of care offered here are Dual-Diagnosis, Outpatient.
Western Mental Health Center is a place where people can get the help they need in their sobriety journey. They offer a variety of treatment methods that are all focused on individualized sobriety programs. Their rehab center has helped individuals of all backgrounds overcome their addictions and live sober lives.
Medicaid, Medicare, Military Insurance , Private Health Insurance, Self-Payment are some of the ways clients can pay for treatment here. For more payment specifics, and to find out if your insurance covers treatment here, contact our admissions counselors for assistance.
A detailed list of the primary issues commonly treated.
You May Like: How To Get Mentally Stronger
Western Mental Health Center
1212 E College Dr, MarshallMN56258
- Didn’t listen or answer questions
- Didn’t explain conditions well
- Didn’t trust the provider’s decisions
Where is Western Mental Health Center Inc located?
What are the top specialties practiced at Western Mental Health Center Inc?
How many providers practice at Western Mental Health Center Inc?
Where We Work
This profile needs more info.
If it is your nonprofit, add geographic service areas to create a map on your profile.
Unlock nonprofit financial insights that will help you make more informed decisions.Try our monthly plan today.
- Analyze a variety of pre-calculated financial metrics
- Access beautifully interactive analysis and comparison tools
- Compare nonprofit financials to similar organizations
Want to see how you can enhance your nonprofit research and unlock more insights? Learn moreabout GuideStar Pro.
You May Like: Cultural Responsive Teaching And The Brain