Central Minnesota Mental Health Center Detox
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid
- Private health insurance
- Federal, or any government funding for substance abuse programs
- Sliding fee scale
- Payment assistance
- Health education services other than HIV/AIDS or hepatitis
- Housing services
- Screening for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessment
- Outreach to persons in the community
- Interim services for clients
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Assistance with obtaining social services
- Employment counseling or training
- Domestic violence services – family or partner
- Early intervention for HIV
- HIV or AIDS education, counseling, or support
- Hepatitis education, counseling, or support
- Substance abuse education
Mental Health And Substance Abuse:
A combined mental health and substance abuse rehab has the staff and resources available to handle individuals with both mental health and substance abuse issues. It can be challenging to determine where a specific symptom stems from , so mental health and substance abuse professionals are helpful in detangling symptoms and keeping treatment on track.
Contact Your First Step’s National Hotline
If you are seeking drug and alcohol related addiction rehab for yourself or a loved one, the YourFirstStep.org hotline is a confidential and convenient solution.
If you wish to contact a specific medical detox center then find a specific treatment center using our addiction treatment locator tool.
Alternatives to finding addiction treatment or learning about substance:
- SAMHSA Treatment Finder at SAMHSA.gov
- National Institute On Drug Abuse at DrugAbuse.gov
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse at USA.gov
Also Check: Muse The Brain Sensing Headband
Central Minnesota Mental Health Center
1321 13th Street North,Saint Cloud MN,56303
Providing effective addiction treatment services in Saint Cloud, MN with a main focus on drug abuse Treatment Services, this highly-esteemed treatment facility treats patients with services which have Detoxification, Accepts clients on antipsychotic drugs, Acamprosate and Disulfiram.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
There are various substance abuse treatment systems available, however with evidence-based data revealing the procedure techniques with higher success levels, Central Minnesota Mental Health Center has taken those methods and incorporated them in their treatment programs. The select treatment approaches are:
Patients continue to demonstrate advancement and fantastic successes using the personalized treatment services provided in settings which have Residential, Outpatient, Residential detoxification and Outpatient detoxification.
From the very first assessment, patients have been assigned a more customized addiction treatment plan within an rehabilitation program. Throughout their inpatient treatment plans, patients continue to live in their present residence while they make the required and regular visits to the facility to get the highly intensive therapy.
Addiction Treatment Programs
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services
It all applies the center services of addiction treatment. Listed below will be the core services:
Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Children’s Mental Health Crisis Response Services
Professional help 24/7 for children or youth experiencing a mental health crisis to help the child be safe, stay in their home, and get connected to support
Crisis Response provides mental health crisis outreach to children and youth to help stabilize and end the crisis. Crisis support is provided by licensed mental health professionals. Crisis Response is available 24 hours a day, 7 days every week.
Crisis Response may include:
- Figuring out what is wrong, how to stabilize the situation and how to get help, in person or by phone
- A crisis support professional going to the home, school, work or wherever the child needs help
- Evaluation of risk of harm to the child or to others
- Making a plan to manage the current crisis and reduce future crises
- Short-term care to help find long-term support
- Help for hospitals, schools, or police who are working with children and youth in crisis
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
Children and youth up to age 21.
Young people can call for help. Parents or teachers can also call for help for a young person.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:Providing services in Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, and Wright counties.
The state list of crisis phone numbers in each county is available online.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:Contact the Crisis Line at: 253-5555 or Toll Free at 635-8008
You can also get free help if you don’t have insurance.
You May Like: The Different Parts Of The Brain