Introducing The Little Book Of Meditations That Will Nourish Your Mind Body And Soulin Just Five Minutes A Day
Whats inside this book:
All the basics that you need to know to get started with meditationbe it for yourself, or if you’re learning in order to guide others.
130+ pages of five-minute guided meditation scripts with easy-to-read, easy-to-follow instructionsall wrapped up in a beautifully designed book.
Meditations for real life to help you relieve stress and anxiety, to relax your mind for more restful sleep, to heal and harmonize overwhelming emotions, and so much more.
Ive heard from so many of you that this book has been life changing when it comes to helping find calm in the chaos of our hectic modern world.
Telehealth Tips For Meditation Through Zoom
Here are five telehealth tips when guiding meditation via teleconference, paying special attention to the importance of modeling when guiding meditation.
Full Moon Grounding Meditation Script
Our moons cycle affects us whether or not were aware of it. This grounding meditation can help you grow in awareness of the lunar cycle and reap the benefits.
Now that youve looked through all five of the grounding meditation scripts above, we hope you found at least one youd like to make a regular part of your weekly commitment to mindfulness meditation.
May you grow more aware of the strength, energy, and support that are never far from you with each meditation.
Read Also: The Catalyst How To Change Anyone’s Mind
Minute Mindfulness Meditation Script
Find a quiet place where you wont be distracted or interrupted. This can be your bedroom, living room, or some other room in your house. It can also be outside if the weather is nice. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. You can either sit on the ground or a chair but make sure you are in a comfortable position. Close your eyes or do a visualization exercise by imagining a calm place in your mind where you feel completely safe, comfortable, and relaxed. Let go of any thoughts that arise as you do this. Focus on your deep breathing.
Observe how your body feels as you breathe in and out. Focus on top of your head and your belly. Feel its movement as you breathe. Notice if there are any other sensations in your body. Let them go. When you notice that your mind has wandered off, bring your attention back to your breath. Keep following this guided meditation script for 5 minutes to remain in state of deep peace and stay in your happy place.
Does Meditation Help Letting Go
Whatever you do to help you let go of the past, the main prerequisite is actually wanting to let go which is easier said than done.
Its also worth considering whether youve really dealt with a painful experience youd like to leave behind. Its harder to let go of the past when youre not done learning from it.
If youve learned all you can, though, its time to move on. And a morning meditation habit can help you finally let go.
Consider the benefits:
- More attention and energy for present concerns and relationships
- Greater ability to enjoy life and pursue your interests
- Improved mental, emotional, and physical health and well-being
- Freedom to act without feeling constrained or limited by the past
Also Check: Peace Of Mind Pet Care
Guided Meditation Script For Gratitude
Begin in a comfortable seated position. Feel grounded through your seat, and when youâre settled, close your eyes. This guided meditation script will help you feel more gratitude. Start to pay attention to your breath by taking mindful breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth. Breathe in for the count of four and out for the count of four. Start to think about how lucky you are. What are you grateful for? Take a moment to name at least three things you are grateful for. As you inhale, send extra gratitude to these things. If your mind starts to wander to other things, simply be an observer of your thoughts and do not judge them. Then, bring attention back to your breath and the things youâre grateful for. Keep breathing. All you need to do right now is breathe and drench yourself in gratitude. Notice how practicing mindfulness and gratitude can help you feel happier. Open your eyes and take this amazing feeling of gratitude with you throughout your day.
How Can You Improve Mindfulness Meditation
Over the years of researching various meditation programs, Ive found out that some of them work better than the others. I did spend vast amounts of money on these programs, so you dont need to.
What Ive found in my research is that specific brainwave sounds stimulate specific points of your brains and help you achieve desired results faster and stronger.
For mindfulness meditation script I suggest that you enhance your experience with a unique brainwave sound called Spiritual Shot.
Your brainwaves create a unique pattern you focus your thinking inward. Spiritual shot replicates this pattern with special brainwave sounds that stimulate that meditative state of spiritual awareness and improve your meditation experience.
Also Check: Cost Of Brain Balance Program
The Start Of Something New And Healing
Before I learned how to meditate daily, I was so uptight and frightened at the time. And every time I meditated I would get a headache.
This lasted for three weeks. As my body and mind began to relax, perhaps for the first time in my life, the headaches went away.
I have been meditating ever since, and I have attended many classes over the years. They each offer a slightly different method of meditation. All methods have benefits, although they may not be right for you.
Many people try to start a daily meditation practice, but they never get started because they think that there are rules to follow or they worry they are not doing it right.
I want to share with you 8 simple steps so you can practice your own 5-minute meditation daily.
Unleash Creativity Through Mindfulness
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life and forget to take time for ourselves.
However, studies have shown that taking even just a few minutes out of our day of quiet time can have a profound effect on our creativity.
So if you are feeling stuck in a rut, try taking some time out to reflect to reduce stress levels. You may just find that it helps unleash your creativity and allows you to tap into your hidden potential.
Discover the relationship between creativity and innovation and how to increase your creative potential.
Also Check: How To Become Mentally Strong
Enjoying The Moment Script
We find ourselves so often living in the past or the future. It is remarkable the way our minds can comprehend so many different times at once.
We can recall distant memories or form questions about our futures. At any given time, even subconsciously, you are likely examining your experiences.
But while the past and future can help us, its difficult to fully experience the present moment when youre preoccupied with a different time.
So acknowledge this helpfulness. Silently thank your memories and ambitions for the way theyve served you in the past. Express gratitude for what youve learned from your experience with them.
Now, consciously bring your focus to the present. Here and now. Feel your lungs expand with a new breath. Move your fingers and toes, feeling the environment around you.
With your eyes, find four things to look at. Then, shift your attention to your ears and what they are hearing. Notice any smells in the air. And, finally, bring your attention to any tastes that remain on your tongue.
Feel these things completely, examining each sensation as it comes.
Three Minute Guided Meditation Script Using Breathing
- I’d like you to pause , take a deep breath and place your feet flat on the floor. Really FEEL your feet in contact with the ground underneath you.
- Now place your hands on your stomach and take 2-3 deep breaths, noticing your stomach rising and falling with each in and out breath.
- And when you feel comfortable, close your eyes.
- Now, as you keep breathing deeply into your stomach, I’d like you to breathe in for a count of 5, then hold your breath for a count of 5, and breathe out slowly for a count of 5. And keep breathing, in for 5, hold for 5, out for 5.
- Great. I’d like you to now slowly bring your attention back to the room, noticing the sounds around you and begin to open your eyes .
- So, how are you feeling?
This simple 3 minute guided meditation script helps revitalise AND relax the client. The deep breathing helps to oxygenate their blood while the simple focus on the breath calms them and brings them into the present moment.
Also Check: How To Diagnose Brain Aneurysm
Minute Mindfulness Relaxation Exercise
This Mindfulness Relaxation Exercise is 15 minutes in length. Designed to help students increase Mindfulness and to have the ability to relax both body and mind. We recommend downloading the resource and playing the audio at the beginning of a lesson. This will help to focus the students minds.
How Can Guided Meditation Help Your Clients
Guided meditation can be a valuable adjunct to therapy and counseling by providing a client with a sense of containment between sessions.
Mindfulness meditation has positive effects on health and wellbeing in several areas, including stress management and preventing relapse in those with depression and anxiety .
Other guided meditations such as loving-kindness meditation and self-compassion meditation are effective methods of emotional regulation that can also enhance prosocial feelings and improve a sense of connectedness .
LKM is effective at countering harsh inner criticism and high expectations of others . It is also effective for those experiencing PTSD symptoms and loss of meaningful connection, such as the bereaved and those recovering from addictions .
Guided kindness-based meditations in general, including loving-kindness and compassion meditation, enhance empathy, perspective taking, and selfâother discrimination . These skills are crucial for maintaining and developing relationships of all kinds.
Don’t Miss: Never Mind The Bollocks Vinyl
Guided Meditation For Self
Stand in front of a mirror and begin to see yourself. Dont rush through it, as you normally would and try to keep all judgmental thoughts away. Whenever you get the impulse to criticize your appearance, resist it and throw it away. Look into your reflections eyes. What do you see? Is your reflection angry? Sad? Content? Notice and allow whatever feeling you see in the mirror flow through you openly. Dont be afraid to let your reflection cry or be angry. These emotions are part of your heart. They are normal and expected. With your eyes, trace your reflection in the mirror. Notice your nose, your lips, your teeth and your skin.Repeat to yourself the mantra: I am beautiful.If you want, you can hold up one hand and caress your reflection. Slowly, as the negative feelings dissipate, your reflection begins to smile and so do you. Gently wrap your hands around yourself and give your reflection a big hug.I love you.These meditation scripts are short and sweet, perfect to practice on the go, or to expand if youre craving a little more. If you didnt find what you were looking for, we urge you to have a look around at our other meditation scripts!
Let Your Mind Rest In The Pauses
- With each breath, let your attention rest for a moment longer in the pauses. You can gently hold your breath for a fraction longer to prolong the pause, but without any strain or feeling out of breath.
- If at any point you feel a little stressed or anxious, keep feeling the breath sensations. Precise and curious attention to physical sensations is deeply relaxing for your nervous system.
- Feel your whole body expanding and contracting with your breath, and become more and more present in the spaces between.
You May Like: How To Sleep When Your Mind Is Racing
Mindfulness Scripts For Therapists
Therapy comes in many shapes and forms. Put simply, therapy can be understood as a treatment that helps someone to feel better, to grow stronger, or to heal. Therapists use a range of tools and techniques to support those they work with. Regardless of what type of therapy one uses, mindfulness can be interwoven into the approach
If you are new to using mindfulness in your work with clients or patients, mindfulness scripts for therapists can be of great support. Such scripts can be used to enhance ones understanding of the thoughts and sensations they experience, which can enable your client to uncover deeper insights and degrees of healing.
Better Health And Breath
Meditation has long been touted for its ability to calm the mind, deep relaxation, and ease troubles, but new research is showing that it may also have significant benefits for physical health.
A growing body of evidence suggests that it can help improve a wide range of conditions, including heart disease, high blood pressure, chronic pain, anxiety, and depression.
While the exact mechanism is not yet understood, it is thought that meditation works by reducing tension and promoting relaxation. When the body is in a relaxed state, it is better able to heal and repair itself.
It may also help to boost the immune system and increase resilience of body and mind to stressful situations.
So if you are looking for a way to stress management, both mentally and physically, daily meditation practice may be worth a try.
Recommended Reading: My Year Of Living Mindfully
Grounding Meditation Script For Anxiety
This is particularly useful for those who like to use visualization and imagine themselves harnessing the earths energy and heat to melt anxiety and provide a calming warmth.
Wherever you are , remove your shoes and tap into the connection you feel between your feet and the ground beneath.
- Take three slow, deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth. Or take as many breaths as you need to feel calmer and more aware of the energy transfer between your body and the earth.
- Imagine invisible roots growing out from your feet, reaching deep into the earth all the way to its core in mere seconds. Feel yourself rooted to that center, even if your feet have to move across the ground. Wherever you go, now, the connection remains intact.
- Imagine heat rising from the earths core and filling your belly, warming you and lighting you up on the inside. Enjoy this sensation as you breathe in and out.
- Continue breathing and drawing warmth and calm up into your body>
- Imagine yourself exhaling some of that heat without exhausting the supply. The earth keeps you well supplied with its fire and electrical energy, but now you can draw it further up and exhale it as any anxiety or agitation you feel.
- As you inhale, you feel a warm, glowing inner peace. As you exhale, your anxiety dissolves and floats away. You feel strong, filled with light and warmth, unstoppable.
More Related Articles
75 Self-Reflection Questions To Know Yourself On A Deeper Level
How Can Meditation Ease Anxiety
Guided mindfulness meditation can alleviate mild-to-moderate anxiety in people with generalized anxiety disorder , is a useful intervention in anxiety in adolescents , and can ease anxiety symptoms associated with depression .
It can also alleviate the anxiety caused by stress .
Below is a short 10-minute mindfulness meditation for anxiety that you can offer your clients. Additional short scripts are offered in the script section.
Other forms of guided meditation can soothe anxiety and provide a sense of containment by using mantras, visualization, and sound . For example, transcendental meditation uses Sanskrit mantra recitation, and a large body of research has documented TMâs success in alleviating mild-to-moderate anxiety .
Below is a 15-minute guided mantra-based meditation for anxiety by Deepak Chopra.
You May Like: How To Rewire Your Anxious Brain
A Ten Step Guide To Mindful Listening
This particular practice is suitable for children aged between 5-9 years. It is one of the first Mindfulness practices to help your class experience the benefits of this training. The resource can be adapted for older children and also adults
Mind Space has featured many times on the Guardian website. Here is a report by one of the Mind Space Trainers, Liese on her experience delivering meditation to schools.
Click here to access the teaching resource on the Guardian website
Explore Mindfulness Practices To Help Clients Settle Into A Session
First and foremost, mindfulness is an excellent practice to help both client and therapist settle into a session as it begins. A simple mindfulness of breathing practice can help both individuals to drop into the present moment attentively. This type of grounding practice is a great place to begin a session from.
Read Also: Fear Is The Mind-killer
Meditation Script For Self
When your self-esteem is on the blitz, life can be unbearable. Every comment feels like a passive-aggressive dig, and all you want to do is curl up into a ball and hide away.
At these times, self-compassion meditation can get you back on the right track.
- Find a comfortable place inside. Light incense, a scented candle, or an oil. Sit in the lotus pose, crossed-legged, or in a chair with your feet on the ground.
- Take a deep breath. Focus on your breath. Notice how it travels through your body when inhaling like its running an obstacle course. Then blow out the air and focus on releasing negative energy.
- While continuing to breathe, imagine yourself surrounded by supportive, life-giving energy. Feel it swirl around you, and invite it to enter your space. Imagine a green, purple, or indigo light beaming down on your body if you are a visual person.
- Internally, repeat the following mantra: I am talented I am capable I am worthy I am loved. Understand that you are enough, just the way you are.
- Continue to breathe deeply and keep repeating the mantra: I am talented I am capable I am worthy I am loved. Feel the acceptance rush through you.
- Acknowledge your higher self and thank it for being so patient and loving. Remember that it loves and accepts you for everything you are faults and all.
- Express Gratitudeto the Universe. Thank it for helping wash away your self-doubts and quieting the negative voice in your head.
More Related Articles